This individual will serve as a business analyst for PeopleSoft enterprise applications. Applies functional knowledge to the design and customization of enterprise systems. Writes functional requirements, develops test plans, and works with production issues. Communicates with different members of business side to make sure all requests are being met.
- Bachelor’s Degree in computer & information science or an equivalent combination of education and experience;
- 2 to 4 years of experience in building and specifying business applications specific to PeopleSoft;
- Must be able to communicate effectively and confidently with users, team members and management;
- Must be flexible and willing to undertake a wide variety of challenging tasks;
- Must be able to elicit requirements from various personalities across organizational and geographical boundaries;
- Proven experience at driving consensus across multiple stakeholders;
- Process driven analysis skills and a background in various requirements elicitation methods.
sologig - 12 months ago