Signature Consultants is seeking a PeopleSoft Developer for their Charlotte, NC based client.
- 5+ years application development and implementation experience.
Qualified PeopleSoft Developers must be able to fulfill the following:
4+ years of PeopleCode,
- 6+ years of programming and design experience
- 4+ years of extensive experience doing software design and development for high-volume applications or systems
- Development experience with PeopleTools object types, including
4+ years of Application Engine
4+ years of COBOL, and
4+ years of SQR
- Successful experience working with structured SDLC.
- Strong technical writing skills.
Bachelors degree in computer science, finance, business administration or related field
experience developing and supporting Human Resources applications
experience with PeopleTools object types, including Integration Broker, Application Package, and Oracle BI Publisher.
Experience supporting or maintaining applications in a DB2/zOS environment.
Experience upgrading PeopleSoft HCM.
sologig - 20 months ago
Based in Fort Lauderdale, Florida, Signature Consultants was established in 1997 with a singular focus: to provide clients and consultants...