PEOPLESOFT APPLICATION DEVELOPER
Work to be performed at : Washington, DC. FederalCenter West Metro Stop
Must be a US Citizen or Green Card Holder and will have a background check performed comparable to a Position of Public Trust Service Start Date: April 22, 2013 / Service End Date: Oct. 22, 2013
DESCRIPTION OF PROJECT AND TASKS :
Seeking a Technical Specialist/Developer to support the integration of the Oracle WebCenter Content Management and e-voucher scanning solution with the Client's ERP PeopleSoft Financials 9.1 application upgrade . The focus of the Technical Specialist/Developer will be retrofitting pages, records, PeopleCode, and other objects related to the vouchers in Accounts Payable that are associated with the scanned vouchers and built for PeopleSoft Financials 8.9. Other responsibilities will include developing and modifying workflow and worklists, voucher build, reports, and existing functionality. Integration Broker, application messaging, and other integration functionality will be utilized. In addition, the Technical Specialist/Developer will monitor, analyze, and troubleshoot production 8.9 activity as well as testing activity for the 9.1 upgrade. The Technical Specialist/Developer will assist the PeopleSoft support staff, working directly with the other developers, the system administrators, and the functional teams
- Support the clients's ERP PeopleSoft Financials application integration with the Oracle Content Management and e-voucher scanning solution. WebCenter Capture, OracleForms Recognition, WebCenter Imaging, and WebCenter Content are part of the solution. Monitor, analyze, and fix PeopleSoft 8.9 activity.
- Retrofit and develop pages, records, PeopleCode, and other objects related to the vouchers in Accounts Payable that are associated with the scanned vouchers so that the solution works with PeopleSoft Financials 9.1. Retrofit and modify Accounts Payable workflow and worklists, voucher build, reports, and existing functionality. Provide analysis and troubleshooting for the 9.1 upgrade testing activity.
- Utilize Integration Broker, application messaging, and other integration functionality.
- Assist with evaluating additional functionality and tools and using current functionality and tools in other ways to increase the benefits of the application.
NICE TO HAVE SKILLS
- PeopleSoft Financials 8.9 and tools 8.49;
- PeopleSoft Financials 9.1 and tools 8.5x;
- Accounts Payable, Accounts Payable workflow, Application Workflow Engine, voucher functionality, and voucher build; and
- Integration Broker and application messages to integrate PeopleSoft Financials with another application.
- Oracle WebCenter Capture, Oracle Forms Recognition, WebCenter Imaging, and WebCenter Content;
- Integrating another application with PeopleSoft Financials to create vouchers in Accounts Payable using Integration Broker and application messages
Monster - 21 months ago
copy to clipboard