Paladin Consulting is currently hiring for a Peoplesoft Purchasing ERP Analyst to join our team working onsite at our clients office located in Dallas, TX.
We work with companies that offer environments for our employees to contribute, learn and advance their career. We understand whats important to you and work to help you accomplish your career goals. Paladin offers excellent and affordable benefits, not to mention a team that works for you. We treat our IT professionals like they are part of the family.
Peoplesoft Purchasing ERP Analyst
Techno/Functional Analyst for the Supply Chain module. Must have experience and operational knowledge to analyze business requirements and identify operational needs for the Purchasing, eProcurement and Inventory Management functions. Requires knowledge of PeopleSoft Tools, Query, SQL, Process Monitor and Trace and other tools needed for trouble- shooting. Work with business owners to identify requirements for enhancements, interfaces, reports and data conversions. Coordinates and participates in application testing and creates test scenario scripts as necessary. Identify, document and resolve issues as needed. Participate in 24x7 on-call rotation to ensure timely support of the system.
1. Manages projects and serves as primary customer contact. Defines and maintains project plan and schedules. Monitors compliance with definitions of project scope, timelines, and deliverables. Provides regular project status reports to customer and internal management. Assists business analysts of lower grade to coordinate projects.
2. Collects, interprets, and documents specifications required to develop new and revise existing software applications. Develops and implements operational plans for new and existing business computer applications. Participates in development of project proposals for customers.
3. Coordinates testing of new applications and changes to existing applications to ensure integrity and quality of data while providing and/or assisting in training of system users. Defines and develops test scenarios. Documents and tracks status of application errors and related issues in problem log. Assists programmers and business analysts of lower grade in analyzing and resolving problems.
4. Compiles complete, concise, and comprehensive policies and operation procedures to assist in communicating issues to applicable management staff.
5. Develops new system administrative procedures required, utilizing new functionality resulting from systems changes.
6. Assists in developing and implementing business strategies in departments to improve operational processing and productivity.
7. Monitors development of specifications and establishes priorities for accomplishing design and testing of various projects.
8. Reviews, develops, recommends, and implements activities, programs, or functions as assigned.
9. Maintains and tracks accounts assigned to projects or programs.
10. Develops and maintains project plans. Provides project status reports.
11. Records time spent on projects to meet cost-recovery requirements.
12. Performs other duties as assigned.
Experience & Education Required
1. Bachelor's degree in business administration, computer science,
or other related field and five (5) years business systems and/or
project experience with exposure to systems or project development
and testing, installation, and training.
Skills And Abilities
Effective Communications Skills
Search our jobs Click Here
Join our Talent Network Click Here
Why Join Our Talent Network? Joining our Talent Network will enhance your job search and application process. Whether you choose to apply or just leave your information, we look forward to staying connected with you.
- Receive alerts with new job opportunities that match your interests
- Receive relevant communications and updates from our organization
- Share job opportunities with family and friends through Social Media or email
Paladin is an EEOC employer. We drug test and background check!