Meets all National, State, and local regulations for practice as an occupational therapist.
1. Must demonstrate competence with a wide range of occupational therapy interventions.
2. Evidence, through performance evaluation, direct supervision, or professional references, of satisfactory and productive work behavior during the previous year.
3. Must demonstrate the ability to communicate effectively with persons of varying education and interpersonal style.
4. Able to accurately and efficiently express or exchange ideas/information by means of written and spoken word.
Requires Bachelor's Degree, Post-Baccalaureate Certificate, or Basic Master's Degree in Occupational Therapy from an accredited University. Graduates after 2007 need Basic Master's Degree at a minimum.
1. Staff Supplemental OT: one year of relevant pediatric experience or if employed full-time by CSH in another occupational therapy position.
Senior Supplemental OT: 3 years relevant experience as an occupational therapist including 2 in pediatric practice. May waive 1 year of experience with Master's degree in occupational therapy or if employed full-time by CSH in another occupational therapy position.
All CHOP employees who work in a patient building or who provide patient care are required to receive an annual influenza vaccine unless they are granted a medical or religious exemption.
• Child Abuse Clearances
• FBI Fingerprint Clearance
• Drug Screening
The Children's Hospital of Philadelphia is seeking Pool Occupational Therapist. The Pool Occupational Therapist will work independently to render professional occupational therapy services to an assigned caseload of patients. Provides consultation to medical and allied health personnel regarding identification, evaluation, and (re)habilitation of patients with known or suspected disabling conditions.
Children's Hospital Philadelphia - 17 months ago