Operates switchboard to relay incoming, outgoing, and interoffice calls by performing the following duties.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
• Answers, screens, and routes outside calls using private branch exchange (PBX) switchboard to connect interoffice and resident calls.
• Supplies information to callers.
• Greets visitors, answers their questions, direct them to appropriate resident, staff person, or function area.
• Performs clerical duties such as typing, proofreading, and sorting mail.
• Operates paging system to relay in-house announcements or page individuals.
• Receives visitors, obtains name and nature of business, and schedules appointments.
EDUCATION and/or EXPERIENCE
High school diploma or general education degree (GED); or one to three months related experience and/or training; or equivalent combination of education and experience.
MorseLife - 16 months ago