Do you have a passion to turn challenging ideas into technological realities? Picture yourself working in a company that is redefining an industry by delivering performance and energy savings that have never before been possible in data centers. We are a culture of innovation, offering the opportunity to work with some of the brightest minds in the industry while delivering world-class products.
Calxeda is seeking a Performance Analyst to analyze and improve the performance of software running on Calxeda's newest SoCs. You will design test scenarios to meet the needs of internal and external customers, execute tests, collect and analyze data, and make performance improvements where needed. You will automate these tests so they can be executed repeatedly using varying scenarios and systems.
- Drive execution of performance testing across a diverse range of hardware platforms.
- Automate the execution of a variety of benchmarks and performance tests on a distributed compute cluster.
- Integrate performance tests into a wider automated test infrastructure.
- Respond to customer requests for specific benchmark results.
- Identify areas where system performance can be improved.
Calxeda is an Equal Opportunity Employer
- Undergraduate degree in Comp Science or Electrical Engineering required.
- Detailed understanding of computer architecture.
- Excellent Python and C skills.
- Excellent Linux administration skills.
- Excellent TCP/IP networking skills.
- Experience in test or benchmark automation strongly preferred.
Calxeda - 10 months ago