The Technical Data Analyst will be directly involved in the design, implementation and delivery of custom analytics solutions to both Dealer.com employees and their clients. S/he will be responsible for the collection, analysis, interpretation and presentation of various web statistics based deliverables that will meet the needs of relevant Dealer.com departments and clients.
Using various technical tools, the Performance Analyst will take an ownership role in the maintenance, delivery and enhancement of current operational and custom reports ensuring that all metrics are meaningful, accurately reported and in line with the business goals of the organization. The individual should be familiar with database management systems, data modeling concepts and have a strong aptitude for technical learning.
- Maintain, own and enhance weekly, monthly, and quarterly business processes and deliverables.
- Gather requirements, analyze and validate website and product performance data results.
- Efficiently and proactively identify data discrepancies and advocate for data quality and integrity.
- Assist and develop ways to automate deliverables.
- Provide insightful, actionable analysis. Search for the ‘why’, not just the ‘what’ in data deliverables.
- The ability to communicate to both technical and non-technical audiences.
- Prioritize incoming requests based on business value.
- Other duties as assigned.
Knowledge, skills, abilities required:
- Aptitude for numerical data with strong quantitative analysis skills.
- Self-motivated, organized and deadline-driven with the ability to multitask.
- Expertise with MySQL and Excel are required.
- Strong understanding of web technologies (HTML/CSS, PHP etc).
- Previous exposure to programing languages such as Python.
- Excellent communication, presentation and data visualization skills.
Dealer.com - 21 months ago
copy to clipboard
Dealer.com, a Dealertrack Technologies Solution, provides an integrated platform of Inventory, Advertising, Website and CRM products which...