Fort Washington Investment Advisors, Inc. (Fort Washington), a subsidiary of Western & Southern Financial Group, has an immediate opportunity for a Performance Analyst.
Fort Washington is looking for a full time associate to oversee the performance and attribution information and delivery for the Institutional and Private Client Group business lines. Together, these business lines manage over $41 billion in assets, diversified across numerous strategies in the public equity and fixed income markets. Responsibilities include:
• Oversee the calculation and delivery of portfolio and composite performance on a daily, monthly, and quarterly basis.
• Direct the resolution of any performance issues that arise.
• Review and distribute all equity and fixed income attribution data and reports to Portfolio Managers and Senior Management within Fort Washington.
• Provide comprehensive risk management reporting package to Fort Washington and W&S Senior Management.
• Work closely with Portfolio Managers and Senior Management in their analysis of performance returns and attribution.
• Ensure all performance composites are maintained in accordance with the Global Investment Performance Standards (GIPS).
• Work closely with Marketing to produce performance returns for marketing brochures, new client presentations, RFP’s, and consultant databases.
• Drive efficiencies in the performance reporting process, including workflow, data, and systems.
Position Requirements & Attributes
A successful candidate has a Bachelors Degree in Business, with a concentration in Finance, Economics, or Accounting and 3+ years of applicable experience. Additional preferred skills and experience include:
• Proven strong analytical skills, including demonstrated experience identifying and quantifying problems and providing effective resolutions. Proficient in Microsoft Office.
• Working knowledge of and prior experience with administration of equity and fixed income securities, and portfolio composites.
• Understanding of the Global Investment Performance Standards with ability to obtain GIPS performance certification.
• Advanced knowledge of portfolio and composite performance calculations (including linking, weighting, dispersion, etc.).
• Ability to prioritize and organize multiple tasks simultaneously and work independently.
• Excellent oral and written communication skills with ability to resolve issues across various management levels.
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills with ability to convey information to internal and external customers in a clear, focused and concise manner.
• Demonstrated experience maintaining a calm and professional demeanor when handling stressful situations as a result of heavy work volume and strict deadlines.
About The Firm
At Fort Washington Investment Advisors, Inc., we are a focused investment management firm with dedicated business units that work with institutional clients and their consultants, private equity investors, and individuals and their families. With the strong support of our parent company, Western & Southern Financial Group, we have a stable base of capital that fosters our investment-centered culture, alignment with clients' interests and long-term perspective.
We believe our advantage is the ability to focus on investing without distractions from other business activities or short-term objectives. We serve some of the country's largest institutional investors, yet are as approachable and personable as any local firm. Fort Washington is a registered investment advisor.
We were founded in 1990 and are the primary investment arm of Western & Southern Financial Group. As of 6/30/13, Fort Washington, its subsidiaries and divisions managed $44.1 billion in assets1.
To learn more about the types of institutional clients we work with, please visit our Institutional Client Types Served page (www.fortwashington.com/inst). You may learn more about our private equity division by visiting our Fort Washington Capital Partners Group site (www.fwcapital.com). Our Private Client Group (www.fortwashington.com/pcg) works with individual investors and their families.
Western and Southern Financial Group provides a host of benefits that include medical, dental, life, pension, 401K, free fitness facility, on-site cafeteria, and generously subsidized parking. Western & Southern promotes a stable, fulfilling and challenging environment with an emphasis on excellence and continued career development.
1 Assets as of 6/30/13. Includes total assets and/or commitments under management by Fort Washington Investment Advisors, Inc. (Fort Washington), $41.8 billion, and $2.3 billion in commitments managed by Fort Washington Capital Partners Group (FW Capital), a division, and Peppertree Partners LLC, a subsidiary.
Western & Southern Financial - 11 months ago