JOB DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:|
nalyze, develop, and provide
performance analysis of Logistics-related commercial, financial,
and internal controls
and timely, utilizing a continuous improvement approach
- Ensure performance is adequate, cost effective,
- Facilitate discussions with management to understand relevant
- Prepare, evaluate, and present performance trends and
- Develop the annual budget for GoM Logistics and its allocated
- Prepare, evaluate, and present the Logistics’ Scorecard
- Overall support for the Performance Management team
- Foster effective teamwork across the team
- Minimum 6 years of experience
- A sound understanding of Oil & Gas Exploration and Production
skills (EEM level II).
- Strong analytical, numerical, financial, and economic analysis
trends, develop solutions to business issues, and recommend
- Ability to quickly analyze large volumes of data, recognize
- Ability to work simultaneously on multiple projects, at times with
individuals, multi-discipline teams, and all levels of Region
- Ability to effectively interface, influence, and build alignment with
- Effective verbal and written communication
- Effective people skills; ability to develop and use informal
- Bachelor's degree from an accredited university
Performance Analyst will be on a 9/80 work schedule.
We Encourage you to apply now using the button below.
Are you a returning applicant?
If you do not remember your password
Back to Search Results
Moody International, Inc. - 10 months ago