NRG is at the forefront of changing how people think about and use energy. A Fortune 500 company, NRG is a pioneer in developing cleaner and smarter energy choices for our customers: whether as one of the largest solar power developers in the country, or by building the first privately funded electric vehicle charging infrastructure or by giving customers the latest smart energy solutions to better manage their energy use. Our power generating facilities can support over 20 million homes and our retail electricity providers—Reliant, Green Mountain Energy Company and Energy Plus—serve more than two million customers. More information is available at www.nrgenergy.com or Like Us on Facebook and Follow us on Twitter .
The Performance Analyst position is responsible for identifying the underlying cause of performance trends for Customer Care across the enterprise. To accomplish this goal, the primary role of this position is to analyze techniques employed by agents that result in low and high performance in each of the measured Customer Care metrics to discover contributing factors to performance in aggregate. Additionally this position will be responsible for identifying process improvement opportunities based on analysis of customer interactions and voice of the customer data. Analysis can be done at a team, site, or enterprise level. This position will also be responsible for communicating relevant information resulting from analyses to necessary stakeholders.
- Utilize various systems to observe, record, and track results.
- Utilize existing Customer Care reports to identify low and high performers.
- Analyze customer interactions to identify trends impacting performance. Compile and communicate techniques that have positive or negative effects on performance metrics.
- Be a subject matter expert on factors that drive a low effort customer experience. Perform analyses with this perspective.
- Calibrate recommendations with data derived from the voice of the customer.
- Effectively communicate to leadership within NRG as well as with vendor partners on results of analyses. This could be accomplished through written reports or presentations depending on the need.
- Assess the impact of processes, policies, and procedures. Recommend improvement opportunities if warranted.
- Identify wide-spread skill gaps and make recommendations to leadership about training opportunities.
- Maintain thorough knowledge of Customer Care operations, business rules, policies, procedures, and systems.
- Maintain accurate and organized records.
- Act as a subject matter expert for the Reliant and vendor partners’ QA teams.
- Develop and execute a calibration process with the vendor partners to ensure all agents are held accountable to the same standards.
- Occasional need to review individual agents to provide constructive feedback to the agent and the agent’s supervisor/manager.
NRG Energy - 13 months ago