“I Arise in the morning torn between a desire to improve the world and a desire to enjoy the world. This makes it hard to plan the day . ” – EB White
At Arise you don’t have to choose.
Since 1997, Arise Virtual Solutions has brought thousands of jobs back to the United States, we have helped disabled American’s get back to work, and have gone green… bright green.
Today, we are the leading virtual call center in the United States, and we continue to grow at a phenomenal rate. As one of the fastest growing and most dynamic business service offerings in the US, we are on track to becoming a major force in the $150 Billion Dollar call center market, and virtual services space.
Are you a dynamic individual who thrives in a fast paced and fun environment? Do you consider yourself an “Undisputed Top Performer”? If so, read on and apply directly at http://www.arise.com/corporate-careers/
The Performance Compliance Lead is responsible for monitoring, scoring and improving the quality, productivity, value, and impact of the enhancement sessions for each client.
Virtual Service Corporations (VSC) are incorporated entiies, engaged as an independent contractor by Arise, organized to provide Customer Service Representative Services for a Service Charge, has a principal owner who is certified as an Arise Certified Professional and is actively involved in the direction of the business and performance of CSR Services as an employee of the VSC. ACP’s are Arise business partners not Arise employees.
Job Duties and Responsibilities
- Review the recorded performance enhancement sessions on a bi-weekly basis, to improve the quality, impact, productivity, and value of those sessions by enhancement and goal-setting with the end goal being to ensure that Arise achieves and exceeds all client metrics (Undisputed Top Performance™)
- Coordinates activities performed by VSCs to measure compliance with client quality standards; correlating achievement of performance metrics, diagnosing appropriate remedy, and improve results
- Produce strong analytical reports and analysis to illustrate Performance Compliance Team results and VSC achievement of client performance metrics
- Oversee goal setting, monitoring of performance trends, and ensuring that evaluation sessions are logged
- Participate in client meeting and/or calibration sessions on a daily/weekly basis
- Develop and/or implement “Action Plans” to improve and achieve results
- Compile and/or review reports tracking the quality of the VSC Partners, as measured by:
- Compliance with the standards for the performance enhancement session
- Productivity, as measured by the number of enhancement sessions
- Impact as measured by the % of VSCs meeting client goals and the increase in the number of VSCs categorized as top performing VSCs
- Value of the enhancement sessions measured by the 360° post session survey
- Manage the budget and spending allowances for VSC services
- Execute strategies created by the Client Results Director , Client Results Managers, and VPs to improve performance and to achieve or exceed client goals
- Identify VSCs out of compliance with SOW performance goals
- Coordinate various communications with VSC Partner Support ServicesCoordinate various activities with Client Results Director to achieve client metrics through the performance enhancement sessions
- Responsible for other reports, analysis or other duties as assigned
- Oversee Chat Performance Facilitators
- Scheduling of all QA and Chat PFs on the account(s)
Competitive Compensation and Benefits which include:
- Minimum 3 years related work experience
- Strong Quality Assurance experience in Call Center Operations
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent combination of education and/or work experience
- Ability to teach and motivate others
- Ability to facilitate/conduct virtual meetings in a one-on-one and/or group setting
- Proficient in Microsoft applications with a strong emphasis on Word, Excel, Outlook and Microsoft Project
- Excellent organizational skills and an aptitude for detail
- Must possess excellent interpersonal, oral, and written communication skills.
- Health/ Dental/ Vision/ Flex Spending Benefits
- 401k, Retirement
- Great PTO and Holiday Plan!
- Maternity/ Paternity Paid Leave
- Life and Disability Insurance
- Tuition Reimbursement
- Great Place to Work
Arise - 2 years ago