We are seeking a talented analyst with experience utilizing cellular device and/or network performance data for issue identification, competitive analytics and/or performance comparison. If you have a solid foundation in quantitative analysis, are a creative thinker and passionate problem solver who loves to get hands-on with data then we’d love to hear from you.
- Provide analysis support of wireless test data
- Derive insights about device or network performance
- Formulate queries and prepare analytical reports for clients and internal resources
- BS/MS/PhD in Statistics, Mathematics, Computer Science or Engineering (or equivalent experience)
- 3+ years of quantitative analytic work experience, (can include college projects/work) including manipulation, analysis and reporting of large data sets
- Knowledge and experience related to cellular technology
- Excellent problem solving skills and a passion for using those skills to produce insights
- Experience with SQL and at expertise with at least one common software language used for quantitative modeling
- Proven ability to develop publication quality reports that utilize creative visualization techniques and highlight compelling insights
- Ability to communicate analysis results and concepts clearly and effectively.
- Strong communication skills, verbal and written, with the ability to translate complex methods in layman’s terms
- Flexibility and attitude to thrive in a fast-paced, challenging work environment with multiple priorities.
- Interpersonal skills that are consistent with an entrepreneurial, small-company environment where teamwork is of the utmost importance