Dell SecureWorks is a market leading provider of world-class information security services with over 3,100 customers worldwide spanning North America, Latin America, Europe, the Middle East and the Pacific Rim. Organizations of all sizes, including more than ten percent of the Fortune 500, rely on SecureWorks to protect their assets, improve compliance and reduce costs. The combination of strong customer service, award-winning security technology and experienced security professionals makes SecureWorks the premier provider of information security services for any organization. Positioned in the Leader’s Quadrant of Gartner’s Magic Quadrant for MSSPs, Dell SecureWorks has also won SC Magazine's "Best Managed Security Service" award for 2006, 2007, 2008, 2009, and 2011.
A senior engineer on the performance engineering team is a recognized thought leader in non-functional requirements such as performance, latency, availability, accuracy and scalability. The performance engineering team focuses on proactive activities to characterize, instrument, predict, analyze and participate in avoiding potential future issues in systems used to deliver our security services. The team accomplishes this by base-lining current state, extrapolating growth, analyzing ad-hoc influencers, creating test environments and applications to push the limits, instrumenting key portions of code for monitoring and working with engineering and operations to resolve gaps.
This is an exciting time at Dell SecureWorks. Security is a challenging and dynamic field. We process extremely high volumes of ever increasing security event data and are experiencing rapid customer growth on a global scale. The successful candidate will be a member of a highly effective performance team and will have opportunities to have direct impact on our direction.
The ideal candidate will have hand-on experience in performance testing for high volume applications. Strong technical and communication skills are a must, including the ability to successfully implement and execute performance measurement scenarios and collect resulting performance data and provide high-level performance analysis.
The ideal candidate will have extensive hand-on experience in performance testing for high volume applications, including the ability to quickly grasp complex product architectures, anticipate performance/scalability issues in the product, and implement comprehensive evaluation strategies. Strong technical, analytical and communication skills are a must, including the ability to transform raw performance/scalability testing data into meaningful capacity planning and SLO/SLA information for consumption by business managers, datacenter managers and customer advocates. Deep experience with performance analysis, testing methodologies and tools is a must, including experience with custom performance tool development.
Responsibilities of the senior engineer will include:
- Work with leads in development, architecture, Q/A, operations and product management to identify, prioritize and resolve potential future and current issues around performance, latency, availability, accuracy and scalability.
- Baseline and instrument current architecture for hotspots
- Analyze growth patterns (events, customers, etc) for predictions on future potential issues
- Identify bottlenecks and single points of failure in the architecture
- Evaluate and implement commercial and open source tools for use by the team
- Evaluate new hardware and commercial software for use in resolving potential issues
- Creating systems to determine the limits in our services
- Work with development teams to recommend core product changes needed to improve performance and scalability
- Evaluate performance/scalability testing data to provide initial root cause analysis of issues, and work closely with development to confirm root cause, and to understand and validate fixes delivered by development.
- Implementing pilot systems and proofs of concept
· Excellent analytical, conceptual, and problem-solving abilities.
· Excellent technical architecture and technical support documentation skills.
· Strong presentation and interpersonal skills.
· Strong written and oral communication skills.
· Ability to effectively prioritize and execute tasks in a high-pressure environment.
· Experience working in a team-oriented, collaborative environment.
Minimum of BS in Computer Science or Computer Engineering
Life At Dell
Equal Employment Opportunity Policy
Dell - 2 years ago
copy to clipboard
Since 1985, Dell has played a critical role in enabling more affordable and accessible technology around the world. As an end-to-end...