Kronos is the global leader in workforce management solutions that enable organizations to control labor costs, minimize compliance risk, and improve workforce productivity. Tens of thousands of organizations in 100 countries – including more than half the Fortune 1000® - use Kronos time and attendance, scheduling, absence management, HR and payroll, hiring, and labor analytics applications. Kronos customers include enterprises large and small across diverse industries worldwide including retail, hospitality, healthcare, manufacturing, public sector, services, and distribution.
Kronos is a privately held company and was founded in 1977. Headquartered in Chelmsford, Massachusetts, Kronos employs more than 3,500 people worldwide.
Kronos is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
The successful candidate will be expected to:
- Report to Kronos’ Performance Engineering director
- Design and architect performance engineering tests
- Lead junior performance engineers to develop, execute and report on performance tests
- Provide performance engineering services, such as code reviews, PoC to improve the performance of the product set.
- Define and utilize management metrics and reports to manage performance efforts across the performance engineering department
- Work with architects and product stakeholders on strategies and roadmap for product
- Provide consulting services on techniques to achieve the stated performance goals through education, training, coaching and collaboration on design and implementation
- Work closely with architects, developers, to ensure performance issues are being addressed in a timely fashion
- Exhibit a high degree of skill in matrix management and ability to influence others
- Facilitate and manage team members around a performance topic or activity
- Be critical part of accelerating and leading productivity & efficiency improvement of performance testing & engineering teams
- Keep current on new technologies and make recommendations on future direction as it relates to performance engineering as well as apply latest techniques and industry best practices as appropriate
- BS, a Masters, or PhD degree in Computer Science or related discipline
- A minimum of 10 years experience in performance engineering or performance testing; software development skills are a plus
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills, in English
- Works well independently and as part of a team
- Fluency in performance engineering and performance testing methodologies and tools
- Must have 5+ years experience in LoadRunner as well as understanding of software development processes
- Must understand the performance of Oracle & SQL server databases, monitoring & analysis tools and techniques
- Working knowledge of Microsoft, Java and n-tier web technologies
- Experience working in an Agile/Scrum environment is preferred
- Key skills include the ability to organize, analyze and resolve risks, execute a project plan and communicate status accurately and timely
- Excellent MS excel skills
Kronos Incorporated - 21 months ago
copy to clipboard
Kronos is the global leader in delivering workforce management solutions in the cloud. Tens of thousands of organizations in more than 100...