Consult with customers to create and execute tests according to specified requirements.
Work with sales to give product demos and participate in product evaluations.
Provide technical training to customers and partners.
- Bachelor degree in Computer Science, MIS or Engineering or equivalent work experience.
- Ability to communicate highly technical information to business professionals.
- Excellent listening, presentation, analytical, and problem-solving skills.
- Excellent communication (written and verbal) and interpersonal skills.
- Ability to prioritize workload among changing priorities.
- Must be able to thrive in a fast-paced environment.
- Experience with testing tools such as LoadRunner, SilkPerformer, and JMeter
- Understanding of typical n-tier application architecture (web, app, database)
- Expertise with at least one common application server technology (Java, .NET) is a plus
- Knowledge of TCP/IP networking (proxies, firewalls, etc.), and common web technologies (HTTP, REST, Web Services, XML, etc.)
SOASTA, Inc. - 2 years ago
copy to clipboard
SOASTA is dedicated to providing a Visual Testing environment for automating web testing. Check out our video podcasts to see what I mean....