Performance Engineer (San Francisco or Redwood City)
Tealeaf, an IBM company, is a rapidly expanding San Francisco-based company that is the recognized leader in Customer Experience Management with world-class clients that read as a who's-who of Internet commerce in Financial Services, Retail, Manufacturing and Travel. Tealeaf CX Solutions enable companies to ensure the success of their customer’s Web or Mobile interactions, which is enabled by Tealeaf’s unmatched visibility into the real-time customer experience.
As part of the Quality Engineering team, the Performance Engineer will focus on performance and load testing of our various products.
· Define and create test strategy to assess application and infrastructure performance.
· Create test plans for load and performance testing.
· Configure and perform load tests, develop and gather metrics.
· Analyze and publish test results, identify performance improvement opportunities.
· Perform other testing duties as required.
· Self-starter with excellent verbal and written communication.
· Strong appreciation and understanding of QA best practices.
· Excellent analytical, troubleshooting and problem solving skills.
· Strong technical and personal leadership skills.
· Proactive and adaptable, demonstrated success managing schedules and deliverables
· Bachelor’s degree or above in CS or other related engineering field.
· 2+ years of track record of performance testing, analysis, tuning and optimization.
· Advanced knowledge using open source or internal testing tools (such as JMeter).
· 3+ years QA experience for highly scalable web applications or business intelligence software.
· Working experience with Windows Server, IIS, SQL Server, TCP/IP networking.
· Understanding of high performance configurations of operating systems and web servers, including on Windows and Linux.
· Advanced knowledge of database query and manipulation tools and techniques.
· Knowledge of .Net application performance and scalability for measuring, testing and tuning.
Candidates/applicants must have the immediate legal right to work in the United States.
We are committed to create a diverse environment and are proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status.
TeaLeaf Technology - 22 months ago
copy to clipboard -