The SolarCity team is smart, dedicated to our clients, open minded, fun, and composed of the solar and renewable energy industry’s best talent. If you want to join a rapidly growing, award-winning company with plenty of opportunities for upward mobility, we invite you to apply to SolarCity.
The Performance Guarantee Coordinator is responsible for the analysis and administration of SolarCity’s contractual obligations as they relate to system performance guarantees. The Coordinator must ensure compliance with customer contracts by performing data entry and validation, reading and interpreting contract clauses, reviewing job details, researching system performance issues, and coordinating with internal teams such as Customer Care, Accounts Payable and Systems Monitoring. While the role is not primarily customer-facing, the candidate must be comfortable interacting with customers.
The successful candidate will be self-directed, process-oriented, analytical and able to work independently with a very high attention to detail. The candidate will be a problem solver and possess a strong work ethic.
• Validate performance guarantee commitments in customer contracts
• Perform data entry
• Research system performance
• Calculate and confirm guarantee obligations, and process check requests if required
• Proactively manage all workflow queues and manage case load
• Coordinate with internal teams or customers in order to research or resolve performance issues
• Resolve issues, escalating where necessary
• Bachelor’s degree preferred
• Proficient with Microsoft Office Suite – strong excel abilities are essential
• Detail-oriented and organized
• Ability to identify and solve problems, escalating when necessary
• Ability to work independently, have good follow-through and take direction
• Have a strong aptitude for working with numbers, spreadsheets and reports
• Enjoy working in a fast-paced environment and is flexible when encountered with change
• Calm, collaborative and positive demeanor
• Must be able to successfully pass a pre-employment criminal background search
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills required
• Excellent customer service skills required
• Paid training with the nation’s leader in solar power and energy efficiency
• Great people committed to making the world a better place
• Full benefits including health, vision, and dental insurance
• 401k plan and stock options
• Career path opportunities for top performers
• Holiday Parties, Earth Team community group, discount gym membership, and more!
SolarCity is an equal opportunity employer committed to diversity in the workplace.
SolarCity - 17 months ago
copy to clipboard
SolarCity Delivers Better Energy
SolarCity is a national leader in clean energy services. We make clean energy available to homeowners,...