This position reports to the Corporate Director, Patient and Clinical Transformation. The Performance Improvement Manager will utilize knowledge of quality literature and operational expertise to assist in the facilitation of initiative workgroups and transfer of knowledge among CHP enterprises in-both community-based and hospital-based and post acute care settings. The specific areas of focus include, but are not limited to: pharmacy services, medication safety; patient centered medical home; and improved transitions of care from hospital based and post-acute settings to community based care.
It is expected that all of the duties and responsibilities of this position will be performed in a manner that reflects the values of Catholic Health Partners, which are: Excellence, Human Dignity, Justice, Mercy, Sacredness of Life and Service
• Provides support for system-wide implementation of CHP’s quality and patient safety initiatives
• Supports patient safety, quality and improvement initiatives across the system
• Provides analysis of event information to assist in identification of performance improvement activities.
• Provides information that aggregates data in an actionable manner to drive change at all levels of the organization. Is able to incorporate an in-depth analytical methodology to identify and focus efforts.
• Organizes cross-functional unit activities in support of goals as appropriate. May lead performance improvement teams as identified.
• Uses professional judgment in providing information based on the situation and is sensitive to individual and organizational concerns.
• Duties as assigned or approved by immediate supervisor.
Catholic Health Partners - 23 months ago
copy to clipboard