- Leads a major program work stream of an end to end process improvement effort or a New Product Development program.
- Designs & facilitates medium - large (10+) group meetings & workshops around advanced topics.
- Able to effectively contract with project sponsor for outcomes, resources and feedback on complex problems.
- Engages in straight talk with project leaders to surface program level risks, and escalates to organizational leaders for their support of mitigating actions.
- Designs and leads standard Kaizen workshops to achieve specific outcomes
- Able to baseline process performance to identify the improvement opportunities needed to achieve organizational goals
- Coach and mentor others on how to deduce process complexity & variability, and design new processes.
- Assesses team effectiveness and develops improvement strategies
- Develop & implement processes and techniques designed to engage employees in accelerating improvement plans.
- Demonstrated history of leading major business programs or end to end process improvement efforts.
- Expert on meeting facilitation tools and techniques, with significant team facilitation history around focused outcome oriented workshops; ie.,Kaizen, Work Out, Blitz…
- Solid understanding of advanced project management tools and techniques as outlined in the PMBOK.
- Solid understanding around the application of High Performance Work team concepts and tools.
- Understands and uses Microsoft project, excel, PowerPoint, Visio and Minitab.
- BS in Industrial Engineering, Business or related field
- Experience in services and/or IT organization and understanding of technology and work processes associated with disaster recovery, recovery services, business continuity , etc. in a technology vendor agnostic environment.
- At least 5-7 years of operations, IT performance improvement or project management experience, with at least four years of experience in the development, launch and support of new products / services.
- Certified Six Sigma Black Belt (CSSBB); or Certified Six Sigma Greenbelt (CSSGB) ; or Lean Expert from a recognized program.
- Organizational change management consulting experience.
Sungard AS - 24 months ago
copy to clipboard
SunGard Availability Services provides IT Operations support to IT departments that need to ensure business viability by keeping mission...