Moveline makes moving simple and happy for everyone involved. We operate a marketplace that lets individuals and companies who are purchasing moving services use our video inventory system to receive competitive guaranteed pricing from top moving companies -- kinda like Expedia or Hipmunk do for travel.
Our investors have invested in companies like Zappos, Twitter, Kickstarter, Klout, and Romotive. We have an awesome team, we're already transforming the $25B moving industry, are quickly growing revenue, and we're only just getting started.
About the Job
As a Performance Marketer, you’re responsible for managing Moveline’s campaigns and analyzing their performance on a regular basis. You’ll be working with all roles across the company and all available marketing resources to find, reach and delight Moveline’s various audiences. You’ll be working alongside coders and creatives with both data and design. You’ll be directly responsible for powering the next phase of our brand’s growth as we extend it to reach new segments.
In this job, you will...
- You’re a strong analyst, but you know that numbers can’t tell the whole story. You’re an empathetic thinker who can easily put yourself in someone else’s shoes.
- You understand that at the end of the day, consumers decisions are influenced by intangibles like emotion, convenience, and timing, and can’t stop thinking of better ways to share a message in just the right context.
- You can relate to different kinds of people and have the ability to harness support from other teams to make a big idea happen.
- You love the point at which digital and traditional marketing channels intersect and complement each other, and get excited about building out models to measure and test both.
- You have experience designing, executing, and reporting on campaigns from start to finish.
You’ll be working with...
- Assess and define potential risks and opportunities in viable Moveline marketing channels
- Build and optimize paid search campaigns for customer acquisition and recruiting purposes
- Promote Moveline’s library of original content and measure / report its performance
- Manage the execution of email, digital, print, direct mail, and sales campaigns
- Monitor performance of our growth and oversee improvements or strategy shifts
- Prepare reports for internal and external stakeholders on the effectiveness and ROI of campaigns
- Analyze user behavior patterns in Google Analytics and present opportunities / issues to Product
- The Finance team to build budget, ROI, and revenue projects for all channels or segments
- The Marketing team on prioritization, resource assessment, market + competitive analysis and budget creation across projects and segments
- The Content Team and other Creatives to propose strategy and get materials as necessary for campaigns
- The People, Product, Engineering, and Sales teams to collaborate on cross-functional projects that serve the company and our customers’ goals
- The Supply Chain team in analyzing lead conversion and aligning demand growth with areas of strength in our provider network to drive effective, cost-efficient customer acquisition on a local, regional, national, and international level
Moveline - 7 months ago
Moveline makes moving simple and happy for everyone involved. We operate a marketplace that lets individuals and companies who are...