Job Requisition Number: 78305
Category: Consultant - Analyst
Primary Location: Washington, DC, US
Security Clearance: NACI
Clearance Status: Must be Obtainable
Schedule: Full Time
Type of Travel:
Percent of Travel Required: Up to 25%
At CACI, we don't just hire you for a job; we hire you for a career. CACI recruits, retains, and develops a diverse range of talent to create an environment that fuels innovation and fosters continuous improvement and success. We empower you to forge your path while providing you with the tools, guidance, and flexibility needed to accomplish your career goals. CACI has a clear, defined strategy that has guided our success for over fifty years.
Consider a career with CACI, where you will have the opportunity to make an immediate impact by providing the information technology and consulting solutions America needs to defeat global terrorism, secure our homeland and improve government services.
A Business Process Analyst must have experience in the analysis of IT business and information environment, activities, and events. Must have experience in finding trends, errors and reviewing data with report writing skills.
Must have a Bachelor's Degree in a business discipline.
Must have 5 years of experience.
Substitutions: 8 years of additional relevant experience may be substituted for education.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Gather VA strategic planning inputs.
- Support the development and maintenance of an Enterprise Architecture-Performance Management Plan, including monitoring, analyzing, evaluating, and reporting EA performance results.
- Support the development and maintenance of an EA Performance Measurement Scorecard.
- Support the establishment of data collection methods that provide for timely reporting and are executed efficiently using repeatable methods.
- Support establishment of data sharing agreements and the capture and integration of enterprise data in a manner that supports querying, filtering, sharing, reuse, and cross-domain report generation.
- Update the Enterprise Architecture Repository with enterprise performance data and support delivery of the quarterly Data Collection Report.
- Support the analysis of performance trends.
- Monitor VA systems inventories.
Clearance: National Agency Check with Written Inquiries (NACI) must be obtainable
Typically requires bachelor’s degree or equivalent, and 5 to 7 years of related experience.
Experience supporting data gathering for performance measurement and analyzing data gathered.
Able to understand the day-to-day operational needs of customers, identify complex problems in business processes and systems and propose solutions that meet user needs.
Detail oriented and organized; able to understand work problems and procedures and ensure accuracy of work and careful documentation.
Enterprise architecture experience.
Experience doing data gathering for performance measurement with VA, DoD, DHS, or other large federal agency or organization.
Experience working with performance measurement scorecards.
CACI provides information solutions and services in support of national security missions and government transformation for Intelligence, Defense, and Federal Civilian clients. A member of the Fortune 1000 Largest Companies and the Russell 2000 Index, CACI provides dynamic careers for approximately 14,900 employees working in over 120 offices worldwide.
CACI is an Equal Opportunity Employer M/F/D/V.
- 2 years ago - save job
CACI provides information solutions and services in support of national security missions and government transformation for Intelligence,...