The Assessment Program at AIR is a well regarded organization that is growing rapidly. We focus on providing our clients with customized assessments that not only measure student achievement against state standards, but also provide meaningful score reports that can help students, parents, and educators address any areas of student weakness. Our environment is fast-paced and requires people at all levels who are willing to roll up their sleeves to get the work done on time while maintaining quality.
We are currently seeking a Performance Scoring Project Coordinator to join the AIR Processing Center (APC) in Columbus, OH.
The Performance Scoring Project Coordinator will primarily focus on the accurate and timely scoring of various Constructed Response projects. They will be responsible for training and process improvements on the projects as well as executing agreed upon practices. In addition they will know and understand all client contracts as it applies to Performance Scoring and be able to effectively communicate these requirements to new staff.
• Access and estimate the impact that schedule changes may have on the APC staff.
• Assure that all tasks are done without error and that all processes are followed as identified.
• Supervise staff to ensure adherence to all documented standards and QC procedures.
• Significantly contribute to the development and implementation of process improvements.
• Promote a culture of continuous growth and consistency.
• Maintain established client scoring standards for each project.
• Monitor workflow, deadlines, and performance.
• Evaluate essay papers and other performance tasks; assist in creating training materials for scorers.
• Produce reports and provide appropriate feedback to departmental staff.
• Assist in creating procedural documentation; monitor and revise as needed.
• Bachelors degree required
• Excellent communication skills (verbal and written; must be able to communicate with all levels of staff)
• Detail orientated (must be able to organize and commit to large amounts of information)
• Superior listening skills
• Must be able to learn and disseminate new information
• Needs to work in a team atmosphere as well as atonomously
• Ascertain prioritization of inquiries and possess a sense of urgency
• Intermediate Excel, Word, and Outlook skills
American Institutes for Research - 2 years ago
The American Institutes for Research (AIR) lives and breathes to enhance human performance. The not-for-profit organization conducts...