Theres a reason Insperity ranks No. 1 on Houston Business Journals list of Best Places to Work.
Want to work for us and find out why?
As a trusted advisor to Americas best businesses for more than 25 years, Insperity provides an array of human resource and business solutions designed to help improve business performance. In addition, we provide the client company and their worksite employees with a wide array of value-added benefits and services.
Insperity offers a competitive compensation package and one of the best benefits packages in the business, including 19 days paid time off, 8 paid holidays, medical, dental and vision benefits, 401k and tuition reimbursement. We work to maintain the best possible environment for our employees where people can learn and grow with the company. We strive to provide a collaborative, creative environment where each person feels encouraged to contribute to our processes, decisions, planning and culture.
At Insperity, our work environment and our commitment to our employees personal and professional success are the reasons weve been regarded as one of the Best Places to Work for 10 years running.
Responsible for creating a WOW experience when leading interactions with external and internal customers by consistently exceeding expectations. With minimal supervision and requiring independent judgment and decision making, the Performance Specialist is responsible for consulting with clients and service team members regarding clients performance improvement/training needs and developing or recommending appropriate training/performance solutions to meet the clients business needs resulting in retention.
- Responds to and initiates client service requests.
- Consults with on-site managers and supervisors regarding performance improvement gaps.
- Performs needs analysis.
- Develops and recommends performance improvement/training solutions.
- Establishes methods of measuring business impact of performance/training solutions.
- Tailors existing training materials for use with clients.
- Manages the open session process.
- Proactively promotes performance improvement/training programs.
- Develops, conducts, facilitates and coordinates training programs.
EDUCATION / EXPERIENCE REQUIREMENTS
- Strategic thinking assesses client requirement and develop training systems, processes and plans that are executable, realistic and results-oriented and aligned with strategic goals.
- Business perspective- aligns Insperity services with client needs through an understanding of business plans and small to medium size business operations from an owners perspective, including orientation toward profitability, knowledge of market and competition.
- Presentation/facilitation skills - leads and coaches internal and external customers through a planning process. Applies adult learning principles and group dynamics using a variety of audio/visual equipment is required. Experience leading blended, web-based, virtual learning and distance learning is preferred.
- Analysis - Conducts training needs analysis and performance analysis in alignment with company strategy/business objectives.
- Interpersonal - Uses appropriate methods of dealing with human behavior situations in a variety of business circumstances.
LICENSES / CERTIFICATIONS
- Four-year degree in job related field is preferred, and 4 to 5 years equivalent work experience in training and performance improvement required.
- Experience consulting with small to medium size businesss helpful.
- Maintaining active membership in a professional organization to establish business network and stay abreast of changes and improvements in the performance improvement/training field is preferred.
KNOWLEDGE / SKILLS
- Training certification (DDI) is preferred, or must be obtained within three to four months of hire date.
- Human Resources knowledge- broad base exposure to various HR disciplines and understanding of their role and impact.
- Effective presentation skills using visuals and other media.
- Multi tasking and handling multiple priorities.
- Effective written and verbal communication skills.
- Effective problem solving and decision making skills.
- Customer service experience in a team environment.
- Ability to manage multiple training projects and requests on an on-going basis.
- Proficient use of Microsoft Office program and demonstrates ability to learn other application programs as needed.
Offering unrivaled benefits starting day one!
- Value Systems / Modeling and Coaching Behaviors - Accountable for communicating, endorsing, and enthusiastically modeling what the company vision is, what the company stands for, what the company deems important, how it relates to individual team members, and how each team member contributes to the accomplishment of that vision.
- Client Service Interactions -The Performance Specialist is responsible for consulting with clients and service team members regarding clients performance improvement/training needs. Performs needs analysis to identify performance gaps. Develops and recommends appropriate performance improvement/training solutions that positively impact our clients business.
- Results Orientation - Achieves assigned performance standards and objectives.
- Accountability to Clients Value Perception Manages the conclusion of each service interaction in a positive manner ensuring that the customer can readily identify the value that was derived because of the Insperity services performed.
- Accountability to Team Performance Shares accountability for the customer relationship and is responsible for sharing training/Performance improvement interactions with team members. Assists other team members in accomplishing company/team goals.
- Internal Relationship Management - Builds, maintains, and promotes effective highly functional relationships with immediate team members, peers across the discipline, sales staff, and all other company team members. Demonstrates strong time management and organizational skills in coordinating communication and service affecting clients and team members.
- Operational Obligations - Exhibits good stewardship of monetary expenses, travels when necessary by several modes of transportation, and maintains flexibility in schedule to accommodate client and team needs. Maintains necessary tracking mechanism and make recommendations for improving, performance standards and measurements.
- Competitive Compensation Package
- Generous paid time off (19 days!) for personal, vacation and sick days
- 8 Paid holidays
- Four hours/month paid volunteer time off
- Employee stock purchase plan
- 401(k) plan
- And much more!
Insperity - 2 years ago