Envestnet, Inc. (NYSE: ENV) is a leading independent provider of technology-enabled investment and practice management solutions to financial advisors who are independent, as well as those who are associated with small or mid-sized financial advisory firms and larger financial institutions. Envestnet's technology is focused on addressing financial advisors' front-, middle- and back-office needs. Envestnet is headquartered in Chicago.
We offer a highly competitive compensation and benefits package as well as the excitement, challenges, and rewards of a fast-growing, entrepreneurial company.
POSITION: Performance Support Analyst
• Acts as subject matter expert for both internal Envestnet client service teams and external clients for all questions/issues related to financial performance reporting.
• Performs quality control on key performance data such as time weighted rate of return (TWRR) and internal rate of return (IRR).
• Gathers data on inbound requests (email, phone call, service request) and trends the data so that long term solutions can be established and installed
• Oversees the production of quarterly performance reports to ensure accurate execution with respect to client instructions received.
• Understands the downstream effect on the Portfolio Accounting System of all transactions including but not limited to the effect on performance, unrealized/realized gain/loss and net investment.
• Establishes and maintains strong and cooperative relationships with both internal client service teams and external clients to foster a cooperative environment for the resolution of process breakdowns.
• Collaboratively works with clients to solve operational issues related to performance reporting. Assesses effectiveness and make recommendations for improvement as needed.
• Improves customer service quality results by studying, evaluating, and re-designing processes; establishing and communicating service metrics; monitoring and analyzing results; implementing changes.
• Promptly manages client requests either by telephone, electronically or face to face while obtaining and evaluating all relevant information to handle product and service inquiries.
• Organizes workflow to meet client timeframes and direct requests and unresolved issues to the designated resource.
• Serves as a consulting source for staff and internal and external clients who require assistance/information regarding processes and procedures.
• Assists internal and external clients to resolve complex performance reporting challenges.
• Monitors and organizations all requests received by the Performance team and responds timely with a plan of action.
• Creates and maintains hard and soft process manuals. This may include but is not limited to procedural documentation, Service Level Agreements (SLA), and user guides.
• Assists Supervisor with projects on an as needed basis.
• May train other support personnel.
• Bachelor degree or equivalent work experience preferred.
• 3-5 years of experience in the financial services or related industry with a client service background.
• Must confer with clients by telephone or in person to provide information about the performance products or services, take or enter orders, cancel accounts, or obtain details of complaints.
• Highly organized, possess strong attention to detail, and demonstrate the ability to work under pressure.
• Ability to critically analyze information and make recommendations.
• Ability to adjust to changing priorities.
• Ability to demonstrate professionalism and diplomacy and be able to work with a variety of personalities.
• Ability to operate and take initiative with little or no direction.
• Ability to resolve highly complex tasks and troubleshoot daily processing obstacles.
• Ability to capable of gathering information from various sources to assist in critical decision making.
• Ability to communicate with others in a concise, productive and professional manner.
• Strong verbal and written communication skills.
• Strong math skills.
• Proficient with Microsoft Word, Excel and PowerPoint.
EQUAL EMPLOYMENT OPPORTUNITY
Envestnet is committed to providing equal employment opportunities and ensuring that all employment-related decisions are made without regard to race, color, sex, age, national origin, religion, physical or mental disability (unrelated to the ability to perform job duties) veteran status, or any other protected status under applicable law.
Envestnet Asset Management, Inc - 17 months ago