Experience in leading multiple projects. This role requires a person with a strong leadership skills and a technical background with a successful track record of delivering technical risk assessments, capacity plans, project plans and operational support in terms of performance testing. This person will work closely with Performance Test Manager, Business, Solution Consultants and Performance Architect. He/She will be responsible for managing and technically leading one or more team(s) during an entire project lifecycle, as well as responsible for one or more key technology areas.
This person must guide a very technical team of performance specialists to leverage their skills to provide appropriate performance engineering recommendations and solutions. He or she must lead and motivate project teams to analyze performance issues and support the team in delivering inventive solutions for performance problems.
He or she must also have excellent consultative and communication skills with the ability to facilitate meetings across various Client disciplines including business partners. The lead must be able to effectively communicate technical components of an initiative to technical and executive audiences. Should have ability to influence stakeholders through reasoned argument.
Possessing a strong analytical ability and experience with healthcare information systems, and industry performance standards is a plus.
Essential Responsibilities and Duties:
1. Lead project analysis and definition
2. Participate in requirements review and project document review. Analyzing NFRs and negotiate with stakeholders on scope and strategy.
3. Lead employees performing individual tasks related to performance testing.
4. Lead contractors, offshore resources, and matrixed employees.
5. Develop, manages, and tracks detailed project plans to ensure timely completion of deliverables with the delivery focused attitude.
6. Provide resource estimates
7. Manages risks and assumptions; Identifies and resolves project issues.
8. Coordinate work with performance engineers / performance analysts to accomplish appropriate performance risk assessment tasks
9. Review test plans/test cases/test results, and provide performance recommendation to the project team.
- Conduct business analysis
- Create performance use cases and test plan
- Execute performance test simulations
- Analysis/creation performance test results and recommendations
10. Lead or participate in defect triage meetings and provide defect reports to project team
11. Oversee execution and completion of testing during test cycle
12. Coordinate NFT activities with various groups (Development, Infrastructure, Database etc.)
13. Mentor and development of target staff members.
14. Accountable for the success criteria, development, publication and updating of program/project deliverables
15. Communicate project status to appropriate management levels
16. Ensures necessary performance and capacity processes are followed
1.Good experience in leading small-to-medium scale projects and teams
2. Experience in Performance Testing with excellent expertise in HP LoadRunner
3. Good knowledge of latest trends in Performance Testing.
4. Experience with industry standard load testing tools like Performance Center, LoadRunner, IBM Rational Performance Tester.
5. Good at monitoring DB2, SQL Databases and Windows, Web Sphere Application Servers.
6. Experience in identifying and Analyzing Java/J2EE Application Performance including Memory Leaks, CPU spinners, Threading synchronization issues like dead locks, thread starvation etc.
7. Good at Shell, Java Scripting.
8. Excellent verbal and written communication and presentation skills
9. Certification or deep technical expertise in a key technology of client
10. Experience working in a fast-paced, rapid-growth technical operations environment
11. Personable and diplomatic team player, with the ability to manage, motivate and work well in a team environment
Monster - 14 months ago