Maintains the quality of the guest experience to the highest level possible, by playing a designated role in each performance to a consistently high standard as set by the show script and/or Director.
Experience in theme park, live performance or special skill set (juggling, tumbling, balloon artist, etc.) is preferred. Requires excellent organizational and planning skills. Self motivated and demonstrated initiative. Leads by example with a demonstrated history of supporting colleagues, a team player. Strong problem solving skills and dedication to providing outstanding guest service. Requires the ability to remain calm under pressure.
Course work in Theater is preferred.
Must be willing to work flexible hours, including evenings and weekends and holidays to support park operations.
1. Ensures the prompt performance of each show by being present in the Park at call time. Is present during the running of all shows.
2. Participates in the daily warm up routine as set by the Supervisor or Show Captain.
3. Maintains a clean and safe backstage environment at all times.
4. Ensures that all costumes are properly cared for, and that all props and equipment used are handled and stored correctly during and after shows, and at the end of each day.
5. Assists in dealing with all emergency situations that may occur.
6. Assists in maintaining the guest experience by keeping each show as set in rehearsals by the Director.
7. Interacts with park guests both during, and in between all performances.
8. Participates in the clean-up rehearsals as required to maintain the quality of the Show performance as required by the Entertainment Supervisor, or to train new MCs.
9. Cooperates with all Entertainment and LEGOLAND Florida Model Citizens.
10. Responds to needs of the Entertainment Department during seasonal activities and special events.
Candidates with the proper qualifications will be contacted regarding audition time.
LEGOLAND - 22 months ago
copy to clipboard
LEGOLAND California is a 128-acre family theme park dedicated to families with children between the ages of 2 and 12. Just like with LEGO...