• High school diploma or equivalent.
• Work experience with charge capture preferred.
• Knowledge of CompuRecord, EPIC OpTime preferred.
• Proficient in all Microsoft Office applications, including Excel, Outlook, PowerPoint and Word.
• Must possess the following qualities: excellent communication, interpersonal and organizational skills, attentiveness to detail, problem-solving abilities, customer service oriented and ability to handle confidential information.
All CHOP employees who work in a patient building or who provide patient care are required to receive an annual influenza vaccine unless they are granted a medical or religious exemption.
Supports the Operations Manager, Perioperative Director, Nurse Manager and their staff by performing clerical and administrative functions to ensure that all patient billing is done in a timely and accurate manner.
Children's Hospital Philadelphia - 10 months ago