WhiteHat Security is the industry leader in Web (or application) security, with an impressive client list of Fortune 500 companies. While most companies are diligent in protecting their networks, websites have emerged as the number one target for attacks. Website attacks can be catastrophic to a company and WhiteHat helps clients mitigate risks before they can be exploited. Founded in 2001 by Jeremiah Grossman – a former Yahoo! Information Security Officer and application security pioneer, WhiteHat combines a revolutionary, cloud-based technology platform with an extraordinary team of the best application security experts in the business (our team includes super talented folks from the likes of Google, Yahoo!, HP and BigFix (IBM) to name just a few.) This incredible combination of resources enables our customers in key verticals including e-commerce, financial services, information technology, and healthcare, to prevent damaging hacker attacks.
Not only are our products and technology leading the industry, but we have a thriving culture and impressive team that collectively make WhiteHat an exceptional place to work. If you are seeking a leading edge technology company where you can make a tremendous impact and build your career in meaningful ways, take a look at us! We'd love the opportunity to get to know you.
WhiteHat Security is looking for a Perl Developer to work on our server applications. As a server side developer, you will be working side by side with other developers and architects on our SAAS platform and security products. You will have daily interactions with our product, IT, and QA teams.
Submit Your Resume › › Back to top
- Solid Perl background with 4+ years of work experience
- Must have experience with at least one other language such as C++, Java, Ruby, C#, etc.
- Must have experience developing web services or web applications in a fast paced development environment with lightweight requirements
- Must have solid algorithm development, analysis, and OOD/OOP skills
- Must have experience working with large data sets and databases
- Must have working knowledge of HTTP/S, HTML, JS, and SQL
- Prefer experience with Linux, VMware, JIRA, SVN, Eclipse, Apache, and PostgreSQL
WhiteHat Security - 16 months ago