IPS Technology Services is one of the fastest growing IT Staffing and Consulting company in Michigan that offers CIO Advisory, IT Staffing, Enterprise Application Development, Healthcare IT Consulting, SharePoint Consulting, Mobile Application Development, and Digitial Marketing with Socil Media Services to its client.
Growing at 500% a year, IPS' goal is to become a $20M company by 2020 by providing outstanding service delivery to its client. Our measure is a repeatable and reference-able clients.
Please contact 2 4 8 7 2 0 1 3 4 0
Project definition: Currently have web application running on Windows server in YorkPA and will be migrating the application to the Milwaukee Data Center and modifying the application to JCI standards. This is a two tier system with the application on a windows web server and the data on the iSeries platform.
Tasks include but not limited to:
1. Install new version of PERL - will provide
2. Copy application from current server
3. Configure IIS
4. Modify PERL coding
. setup / use environment variables
. replace existing authentication with single sign on (Siteminder)
. add application authorization by using DB2 table on iSeries
. may need to setup new ODBC drivers/connections for data
5. Systems test application
6. Move / copy application from development to new production servers
7. Document where necessary
In summary, We are looking for candidates who can do: a) Web scripting using Perl/CGI b) Web server administration with IIS c) Single sign on using Netegrity/Siteminder d) Reverse engineer code for legacy applications.
Position Requirements/Technical Skills:
1. Application web server - Windows 2000 / IIS
2. Application code - PERL 5
3. Data - iSeries via ODBC connection (HiT400)
4. Authentication - 3rd party application (Sentry)
1. Application web server - Windows 2008 / IIS
2. Application code - current version of PERL
3. Data - remains on iSeries
4. Authentication - Siteminder single sign on
ZipRecruiter - 12 months ago