The IPA will
- Schedule and conduct one-on-one appointments with individuals and families to assist enrollment in health insurance under the NYS of Health Exchange.
- Provide on-line enrollment assistance into the Insurance Marketplace
- Assist in gathering documentation to identify eligibility
- Provide education to consumers about health insurance options
- Provide education about tax credits and subsidies
- Provide resources and referrals as necessary
- Be available for appointments during non-traditional hours as needed
- Travel frequently throughout Cattaraugus County
- Possess computer skills
- Must be self starter and leader
- Excellent written and oral communication skills
- Valid driver’s license, proof of auto insurance, and reliable transportation for local/regional travel
- Positive attitude with ability to work independently and in team environment
This is a full time position; benefit package; Training provided for required certification; mileage reimbursement. Experience in health insurance, facilitated enrollment, and/or health care strongly preferred.
Please send resume to:
Nancy Black, Office Manager
1 School Street, Suite 100
Gowanda, NY 14070
Indeed - 17 months ago
The Gowanda-based Healthy Community Alliance is a nonprofit rural health network established in 1996 with funding from the New York State...