If you are interested, email your resume, with 'Personal Assistant' as the subject, for consideration.
- You must have good communication skill, you must be efficient, reliable, responsible and trustworthy.
- You must be able to perform your tasks effectively, you should be able to work 3 times a week and 2 hours a day.
- Your requirements include reading, monitoring and responding to the principal's email.
- Answering calls and handling queries.
- Preparing correspondence on the principal's behalf.
- Commissioning work on the principal's behalf.
- Liaising with staff, clients, etc.