Looking ofr a Personal Assistant to provide administrative and logistical support to a family in Fairfax with a home office and two teenaged children.
- Maintain the calendars for the household and middle school children, schedule appointments and meetings.
- Monitor the activities of the children and assist as needed.
- Daily driving for the purpose of after school pick ups, running errands, and afterschool activities.
- Coordinate household paperwork.
- Provide administrative assistance at the corporate office when the family is out of town.
- Other duties as assigned.
Qualifications: College education with office and computer skills to include proficiency with Mac computers and Microsoft Office. Incumbents must know how to utilize social media and personal electronic devices, be a self starter, possess a strong sense of humor, and enjoy city driving. Incumbents should have the ability to take the initiative and to operate independently when necessary, and to exercise discretion and good moral judgment. Candidates should be organized, flexible and have good interpersonal and communication skills.
Special Requirements: Incumbents will be required to travel in the DC metro area on a regular basis as part of the job. A valid driver’s and a clean driving record will be required. A family vehicle will be available for running errands during the day. Candidates using their own vehicle will be reimbursed for mileage. Must know the area well and be able to drive around the DC metro area without hesitation.
To apply, please visit the following link: https://home.eease.adp.com/recruit/?id=3884031
In accordance with EEOC guidelines, we are an equal opportunity employer and does not discriminate. Additionally, we offer employees a competitive salary and employee benefits package to include health, dental, life, disability, 401(k), flexible spending and tuition reimbursement for pre-approved courses