Personal Assistant to CEO of Tech Start-Up.
Personal Assistant for management of very busy Tech executive, you will help support an incredibly active individual who is committed to the development of his company and his team. We are looking for an intuitive, forward-thinking assistant to organize the details associated with the CEO’s household and personal obligations. Your primary duties will be carried out in San Francisco between Union Square and SOMA. This position is a strong fit for experienced PA/EA that is able to represent the CEO in a professional and well-spoken manner. By nature of the role the hours vary by week and task, however there are core hours. This is a part time position (20-25 hours per week).
Basic responsibilities include:
- Oversee household management: manage housekeeper; facilitate regular house errands including laundry, dry cleaning, garbage, food shopping, personal shopping, mail, banking, etc.
- Scheduling and coordinating maintenance of residence.
- Pet management including exercise, veterinarian visits, and grooming appointments (3 year old Female German Shepard)
- Assist with vehicle management (managing DMV records and servicing)
- Assessing weekly priorities and ensuring that all tasks are completed on time.
Skills and Experience Desired:
Organizational Skills (Meticulously Detailed)
Experience managing household and personal business affairs of busy executive a must