The employment policy of Associated Banc-Corp, and its subsidiaries and affiliates (“Associated”) provides equal opportunity to all persons. We support a diverse and inclusive work environment where colleagues are respected, treated fairly, and given equal opportunities to perform to their fullest potential. We believe it is only with a diverse and inclusive workplace that the organization can truly perform at its best, carry out its vision, and make a difference for the communities we serve.
Responsible for selling Associated Bank products to existing customers and prospects. Responsible for expanding and deepening customer relationships by identifying and matching customer needs throughout Trust, Business Banking, Private Banking and Retail Departments.
As a valued colleague of Associated Bank you play a critical role in delivering an exceptional customer experience during every interaction. Expectations for this position require the ongoing focus on building solid and long lasting relationships by engaging all customers in a positive manner. Colleagues should provide customers a positive experience that includes undivided attention, straightforward and knowledgeable service and insure that the customer’s best interests are our number one priority. Consistency around customer experience guidelines is key and expected from all of our colleagues. Our goal is to simplify the customer experience and deliver outstanding service to every customer, every time.
Strive to deliver a satisfying customer experience by fulfilling service requests and providing efficient and accurate transaction processing. Support the operational integrity of the branch.
Achieve individual and branch team goals.
Responsible to report any procedure or process that doesn’t meet regulatory requirements including fraud, whether suspected or confirmed, to management. This reporting can be done directly to any member of management, including Human Resources or Corporate Security, or can be reported through Associated’s anonymous Ethics Hotline.
KEY RESULT AREAS
PB I Traditional:
Sales Activities 50%
Service and Operations (includes teller) 50%
PB I Instore:
Sales Activities (includes aisle prospecting) 50%
Service and Operations (includes teller) 50%
1. Acquire new and deepen existing customer relationships by identifying customer needs and matching those needs with the appropriate Bank product or service. Requires strong understanding and execution of the Bank’s sales objectives, processes, tools and campaigns. Refer customers to other members of the branch team or select business partners as appropriate to meet the customer needs.
2. Nurture and retain customer relationships by extending a courteous welcome and delivering accurate and timely customer service according to the established guidelines, including cashing checks, accepting deposits, and withdrawals, handling loan and credit card payments and dispensing monetary instruments and bonds.
3. Answer customer questions and resolve related account issues to ensure customer satisfaction, including phone and in-person.
4. Open new deposit related accounts and processes changes to existing accounts. Requires understanding of sales, products, benefits, account ownership, forms, and procedures. Ensure that new accounts are properly processed and cross-sell opportunities are identified and pursued.
5. Support the day to day operations activities of the branch as assigned including: cash vault balancing, reporting, tracking and servicing the ATM machines and night drop. Balance cash daily to maintain accurate transactions processed.
6. Protect the Bank's financial interests by complying with internal and external policies, procedures, and
Minimum Education Level I, High School diploma or equivalent
Preferred Education Level I, Associates or Bachelor's Degree in business or related field or commensurate experience is required.
Level I, II & III, Experience working in a sales and goals based environment.
Level I, 1 year sales and/or financial industry experience.
Special Skill Requirements Level I, Strong interpersonal skills; high energy level; active listening skills
Ability to work flexible hours – mornings, early evenings and some weekend hours
Other Duties and Responsibilities
Performs other duties as assigned.
Adherence to Company policy and procedures is required.
Perform duties in accordance with the Vision & Values of Associated Banc-Corp.
Regular attendance is required.
Basic math and reading skills, and attention to detail.
Use of basic office equipment (e.g., photocopier, voice mail, "fax" machine, calculator, multiple line telephones, typewriter, computers etc.).
Represent the organization in a professional and positive manner.
Need to work flexible hours – mornings, early evenings and some weekend hours.
Operates in full compliance with internal policies and procedures as well as applicable regulations and laws.
Minimal travel to include attending training, calling on businesses and covering other offices as needed.
118 Old Hwy 141
Associated Bank - 12 months ago
A lot of Midwesterners are associated with Associated Banc-Corp, the holding company for Associated Bank.One of the largest banks based in...