Summary : Develops and maintains retail banking business of prospective and existing customers. Implements the personal banking concepts through the sale of deposit accounts, loans and other retail banking services. Refers the inquiries of customers and prospects regarding other banking products and services to the appropriate department.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities include the following:
Associates degree or equivalent from a two year college or technical school; or a high school diploma or general education degree (GED) and six months of job related experience and/or training required.
- Provides quality customer service on existing and new deposit and loan relationships.
- Researches records and follows up on details to resolve business at hand to the customers’ satisfaction.
- Responsible for the expansion of existing customer relationships and the development of new business as related to personal banker’s “book of business” by proactively tele-consulting and cross-selling a full range of products and services.
- Responsible for attaining established monthly and yearly deposit/loan goals as set by BCM.
- May become licensed to sell annuity products.
- Focus on individual and department goals for revenue producing products for both sales and referrals to other departments such as Commercial Banking, Investments, Trust and Cash Management.
- Thorough knowledge of the on-line computer system(s) to enter and retrieve information effectively. Perform all required maintenance on accounts and submit paperwork to the appropriate departments.
- Some branch travel required. Must be flexible to travel to other bank locations as needed.
- Encourage team environment.
- Meet goals and objectives set by Retail Management.
- Comply with the Bank’s policies and procedures.
- Comply with all applicable federal and state laws and regulations.
- “LIVE” the Bank’s Mission Statement and “PRACTICE” the Bank’s Corporate Strategy.
- Other duties may be assigned.
Registration with the Nationwide Mortgage Licensing System & Registry (NMLS Registry) is required upon hire; certain job responsibilities as define by the SAFE Act may not be performed until registration is complete. Good standing with the NMLS Registry must be maintained.
We are proud to be an EEO/AA employer M/F/D/V. As a part of the MB Financial hiring process all applicants will be required to submit to, and pass, a pre-employment urine drug screening.
MB Financial - 17 months ago
The "MB" in MB Financial doesn't stand for "Midsized Businesses," though that's its target market. The holding...