Personal Bankers (PBs) are responsible for offering and selling financial products and services (i.e. Credit Cards, CDs, Loans) to both consumer and small business customers. Routinely work with customers and small business clients, to build and deepen relationships by uncovering financial needs, and recommending the best products, services and solutions to meet those needs. Ensure the customer's needs are met by partnering with the appropriate specialist and/or teammate to serve the customer's banking, small business, mortgage and investment needs. PB helps to create an excellent customer experience. Proactively manage risk in every business, product, and service transaction leveraging the Risk Framework.Demonstrate Bank of America core values. Understand and live the values that support our culture.Treat all customers equally and fairly.Adhere to policies and procedures.Stay informed of key priorities and business updates.Execute sales and service plays and processes. May be required to work weekends and/or extended hours and regular reliable attendance is critical.
- Minimum of one year successful sales experience in a salary plus incentive environment with individual sales goals where you routinely met or exceeded defined goals and accountabilities
- Minimum of one year of customer service experience
- Skilled in assessing customer/client needs, providing solid advice/recommendations, and building customer relationships based on mutual trust in order to optimize sales opportunities to new and existing customers/clients
- Ability to build solid relationships with teammates, business partners and specialists by fostering teamwork, partnership and collaboration
- Applies strong critical thinking and problem solving skills to meet customer’s needs.
- Demonstrates initiative, a commitment to continuous learning, and the ability to adapt to changing demands and requirements
- Excellent oral and written communication skills with strong influencing skills
- Pass personal banker pre-employment assessment
- Demonstrated leadership and assertiveness
- Bilingual Spanish (fluent verbal and written) skills preferred
Posting Date : 14/04/2014
Location : US-NJ-Oradell
Travel : No
Bank of America Corporation is a bank holding company. Through its banking subsidiaries (the Banks) and various non-banking subsidiaries...