Personal Bankers (PBs) are responsible for offering and selling financial products and services (i.e. Credit Cards, CDs, Loans) to both consumer and small business customers. Routinely work with customers and small business clients, to build and deepen relationships by uncovering financial needs, and recommending the best products, services and solutions to meet those needs. Ensure the customer's needs are met by partnering with the appropriate specialist and/or teammate to serve the customer's banking, small business, mortgage and investment needs. PB helps to create an excellent customer experience. Proactively manage risk in every business, product, and service transaction leveraging the Risk Framework.Demonstrate Bank of America core values. Understand and live the values that support our culture.Treat all customers equally and fairly.Adhere to policies and procedures.Stay informed of key priorities and business updates.Execute sales and service plays and processes. May be required to work weekends and/or extended hours and regular reliable attendance is critical.
Personal bankers work in the banking center (branch) and are responsible for offering and selling financial products and services to both individual and small business customers/clients. Personal bankers are the financial liaison to customers/clients for building, deepening, and retaining long-term relationships while providing world class customer service. Your duties will include, but are not limited to the following:
- Routinely work with consumer customers and small business clients to build and deepen relationships by uncovering financial needs and recommending and selling the best products, services and solutions to meet those needs
- Quoting rates, terms and programs for loan customer requests
- Responding to customer inquiries and concerns and creating customized solutions
- Recognizing and referring cross-sell opportunities.
- Monitor and track daily/weekly sales activitie
- Obtaining referrals from customers
- Meeting and exceeding consumer and small business client goals with the utmost of accuracy and highest ethical standards
- Opening deposit accounts and selling financial products (e.g. credit cards, CDs, IRAs, loans)
- Partnering with specialists and business partners to understand what they offer to customers and the most effective way to generate business referrals
- Identifying opportunities to introduce customers to specialists and business partners
- Building solid relationships with teammates, business partners and specialists by fostering teamwork, partnership and collaboration
- Ensuring the customer’s needs are met by partnering with specialists and business partners to understand what they offer to customers and the most effective way to generate business referrals (e.g. customer’s banking, small business, mortgage and investment needs)
- Execute sales and service tactics, activities and processes, as appropriate
- Leveraging available resources and technologies to optimize the customer experience and serve our customers with operational excellence and accuracy
- Proactively managing risk in every business, product, and service transaction leveraging available tools
- Availability to work weekends and/or extended hours as required to run the business
- Minimum of one year successful sales experience in a salary plus incentive environment with individual sales goals where you routinely met or exceeded defined goals and accountabilities
- Minimum of one year of customer service experience
- Skilled in assessing customer/client needs, providing solid advice/recommendations, and building customer relationships based on mutual trust in order to optimize sales opportunities to new and existing customers/clients
- Ability to build solid relationships with teammates, business partners and specialists by fostering teamwork, partnership and collaboration
- Applies strong critical thinking and problem solving skills to meet customer’s needs.
- Demonstrates initiative, a commitment to continuous learning, and the ability to adapt to changing demands and requirements
- Excellent oral and written communication skills with strong influencing skills
- Pass personal banker pre-employment assessment
- Demonstrated leadership and assertiveness
- Bilingual (fluent verbal and written) skills
Posting Date : 20/02/2014
Location : US-TX-Richardson
Travel : No
Bank of America - 4 months ago
Bank of America Corporation is a bank holding company. Through its banking subsidiaries (the Banks) and various non-banking subsidiaries...