Bank of America Merrill Lynch Global Capital Markets Summer Analyst Program
As a leader in providing financial solutions across the capital structure, Global Capital Markets includes:
· Equity Capital Markets – Initial Public Offerings, Follow-Ons, Equity-Linked Offerings and Equity Derivatives
· High Grade Capital Markets – Bond, Loans, Private Placements and Commercial Paper for high credit quality issuers
· Leveraged Finance – High Yield Bonds and Leveraged Loans for non-investment grade issuers, Origination for Rates and Currencies – Offering Derivatives and Foreign Exchange solutions
· Debt Advisory Services – Liability management
· Corporate Finance – Innovative solutions for issuers
· Latin America Debt Capital Markets, Derivatives & Foreign Exchange – Covering clients across the region.
*Please note if you are interested in Leveraged Finance and Corporate Finance you must apply via the Investment Banking Posting.
Clients include corporations, financial institutions, financial sponsors, governments and multilateral institutions across sectors and around the world.
The summer program kicks off with an orientation session where you'll learn the BofA Merrill Lynch basics: technical skills, our views on the markets and professional practices that will make your summer experience all the more valuable. Training will continue throughout the summer as you participate in presentations and other group and individual projects led by industry experts. Outstanding performers may be considered for a full-time position upon graduation. After training you will work in a specific product group.
Overview of Responsibilities:
Summer Analysts are active team members in a focused product group and their responsibilities include the following:
· Develop and manage financial models
· Perform comprehensive, in-depth research
· Prepare client presentations and other materials
· Communicate and interact with clients and team members
Candidates have the opportunity to learn about each group and meet team members throughout the recruiting process. Summer Analysts may work in New York, Charlotte, Boston, Chicago or San Francisco. Offers are made for a specific product group and location and are based on candidate interest and business need.
Candidates must demonstrate a combination of academic aptitude, quantitative skills, strategic and creative thinking and distinguished written and oral communication skills. Analysts are required to manage several projects at once and work effectively as an individual and as part of a team. Some common characteristics needed to be successful: assertiveness, attention to detail, dedication to building a career in the investment banking industry, initiative, leadership, strong work ethic and team focus. Progress towards completion of bachelor's degree in December 2014 - June 2015 with demonstrated academic achievement; 3.5 minimum GPA.
Posting Date : 02/12/2013
Location : US-NY-New York
Travel : No
Bank of America - 15 months ago
Bank of America Corporation is a bank holding company. Through its banking subsidiaries (the Banks) and various non-banking subsidiaries...