JOB FUNCTIONS AND RESPONSIBILITIES: The following sets forth the primary responsibilities of this job, but is not an exhaustive list. The Bank, through its managers and supervisors, reserves the right to assign any additional duties necessary to meet the needs of our clients, associates and/or shareholders.
1. Deliver the Client Experience by providing excellent client service with each client and associate interaction.
2. Sell consumer/small business banking products and services to clients and prospects.
3. Achieve specific sales and service goals on a quarterly and annual basis.
4. Manage client portfolio, services relationships and cross-sells all products and services.
5. Develop and maintain relationships with business partners to maximize sales opportunities and achieve sales standards.
6. Provide a board base of financial and credit services with the goal of earning 100% of the client’s business.
7. Demonstrate strong knowledge in installment loan options.
8. Obtain and ensure accuracy of all regulatory and procedural documentation.
9. Protect all client and bank information, and follow Customer Privacy and Information Policy & Procedure for communication with clients, vendors and associates.
10. Responsible for adherence to bank’s operational compliance, audit and security policies and applicable state and federal laws.
11. Interact with others (co-workers, management, clients, and vendors) in a professional and tactful manner including treating them with respect and consideration regardless of their status or position.
EDUCATIONAL KNOWLEDGE AND/OR PROFESSIONAL EXPERIENCE:
Required: This position requires the following educational and/or job experience:
• High school diploma or equivalent.
• Strong sales and customer service skills.
• Minimum 2-3 years of banking experience.
• Minimum of 1+ years of sales experience.
• Must be/become registered and licensed per the S.A.F.E. Act requirements in the Nationwide Mortgage Licensing System and Registry (NMLS).
• Associate’s degree or higher.
• Previous personal banker experience.
• Bilingual language skills.
• Minimum 3-4 years of relevant job experience.
SKILLS AND ABILITIES: The following is intended to give an overview of the requirements of the position, but is not an exhaustive list
• Effective written, verbal and interpersonal communication skills; demonstrated ability to speak effectively to internal and external clients.
• Customer service driven; responsive to client issues and concerns.
• Strong attention to detail and ability to complete work accurately.
• Lead by example in all areas including sales, referrals and daily banking center operations.
• Above average ability to think logically in order to analyze situations, and make sound decisions.
• Ability to handle multiple tasks simultaneously.
• Ability to research various systems.
• Proficient at working with multiple computer and software systems.
• Ability to calculate figures and amounts such as cash back, loan rates and percentages.
WORK ENVIRONMENT: The following is intended to give an overview of the work environment of the position, but is not an exhaustive list.
• Hours can vary from 7:30am-6:30pm M-F and Saturday 7:30am-4:30pm.
• Standing for extended periods of time.
• Must be able to work at a rapid pace for long periods of time (typically no longer than 8 hours).
• Must be able to push, pull, pull up, bend, lift at the knees and waist, twist body at the waist, raise and hold arms overhead, turn head-neck-shoulders as needed, grasp other items with hands, for either extended periods of time or many times throughout the workday.
• Must be able to work overtime to the extent necessary.
NBH Bank, N.A. - 14 months ago
Community Banks of Colorado is a division of NBH Bank, N.A. We serve clients throughout Colorado by providing a comprehensive portfolio of...