REPORTS TO: Branch Sales Manager
LOCATION: 12220 State Line Rd., Leawood, Kansas
OVERVIEW : Contribute to the profitability and growth of the branch by developing and maintaining customer relationships utilizing the full spectrum of banking services. Exercise discretion and judgment in resolving problems and answering questions.
HOURS WILL VARY BETWEEN: Monday-Friday 7:00am – 7:00pm and Saturday 8:00am – 12:00pm. Other hours as needed.
CLASSIFICATION: Full-time, Non-exempt
ESSENTIAL JOB FUNCTIONS:
- All items listed for CSA and Lead CSA
- Contribute to the bank’s profitability and growth by participating in achieving goals for fee income, new deposits and growth and expense control.
- Assist, develop, implement and manage the delivery of financial services and ensure that the service mission is primary and the sales mission is supported.
- Take actions necessary to build profitable and lasting household relationships with customers.
- Perform outbound sales calls to existing or new to the bank customers in an attempt to strengthen or gain financial relationships.
- Assist the customers with IRA transactions.
- Perform basic lending functions such as accepting applications, loan interviews and completing loan utilizing Decision Pro process.
- Provides input and feedback to management regarding marketing and promotional activities.
- Develop a 90-day action plan and perform duties outlined in the 90-day action plan.
- Perform some supervisory duties in absence of management.
- Assist CSA’s in answering questions in regards to solving customer problems, completing complex transactions and approving teller transactions.
- Conduct all actions consistent with quality customer service, friendliness and the overall mission of the bank.
- Achieve and maintain general knowledge of all aspects of the bank and our services in order to create add on sales opportunities and answer customer questions.
- Conduct all interactions with internal and external customers in accordance with The CoreFirst Way.
- Sales oriented, outgoing and professional personality
- Solutions oriented
- Conflict resolution
- Listening, oral and written communication skills
- Detail oriented
- Goal oriented
- Initiative/ self starter
- Ability to relate and empathize with other people
***The tasks listed in this position description are subject to change at the discretion of management. The incumbent is expected to take on those duties as requested or assigned by his/her supervisor.
- High school diploma or equivalent required. Some college preferred.
- Six months of CSA or Lead CSA with demonstrated proficiency at those skills or 1 year retail sales or customer service experience required; banking experience preferred
- Sales experience preferred.
- Exceptions may be made by management.
CoreFirst Bank & Trust - 22 months ago
copy to clipboard