- Promotes EverBank products and services, recognizes sales opportunities and makes introductions to team specialists to include Financial Center Manager, Relationship Manager, Market Leader, and other partners in Mortgage, Direct Bank, Wealth Management, Treasury Management, etc. as required. Understands client needs with the goal to acquire, retain and deepen client relationships by offering a full range of general banking services. May also perform Teller and other monetary functions within the Financial Center.
Minimum Qualifications (Knowledge, Skill and Abilities Requirements)
- Promotes EverBank financial services suitable for the client based on profiling, identifying client’s needs and partnering with specialists throughout the enterprise.
- Focuses on expanding relationships to incorporate and cross-sell all banking, mortgage and wealth products.
- Exceeds client expectations by taking ownership and accountability of the client and making client needs a priority
- Participates as a team member developing individual goals and objectives to successfully meet Financial Center business plan.
- Provides support to FCM, Relationship Manager and Market Leader as important client service team member.
- May act as primary contact for assigned client relationships.
- Ability to switch without hesitation from PB to CSA/Teller service duties efficiently and effectively
- Understands competitor products and services and advantages of the Bank’s.
- Seeks out training and coaching to further job excellence.
- Adherence to the Core Values of EverBank
Training and Experience
- Must have demonstrate ability to ask questions, profile clients, discuss features and benefits of products to the client.
- Must have exceptional client contact and service skills.
- Demonstrates good judgment and decision making.
- Must be strong Team player.
- “goal” oriented from a sales perspective.
- Can effectively handle difficult client situations to their satisfaction.
- Maintain a working understanding of, and comply with, bank policies, procedures, and applicable banking regulations.
- Must have a professional appearance and manner.
Pre-Employment Screening Includes:
- High school graduate
- 2 years higher education preferred and/or 2 years work experience in a retail sales or financial institution.
- Previous sales experience preferred.
- Cash handling experience preferred by not required
- Assessment Screening
- Credit Check
- Criminal Background Check
- Drug Screen – after offer of employment is extended and before start date
- Past Employment Verification
- Social Security Verification
EverBank Financial and its subsidiaries provide a range of financial services including banking, investment services, lending, commercial...