Current First Hawaiian Bank employees must apply for positions via the internal jobs database.
This position requires registration with the Nationwide Mortgage Licensing System & Registry (NMLS). Online registration must be completed and accepted no later than 30 days from employment or transfer date.
Kahala Branch (Honolulu, Oahu)
Monday - Friday 8:00AM - 5:00PM (hours may vary)
Responsible for retention, expansion and servicing of assigned Personal Banker portfolio. Contributes to the growth and profitability of the Banking Center through management of account relationships. Refers prospects to Private Banking and Business Banking Departments/Teams.
- Minimum two years consumer lending experience or equivalent required.
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent personal banking experience also required.
- Experience to include prospecting, products and services, consumer loan analysis and documentation, and demonstrated sales and marketing abilities.
- Commercial lending skills appropriate to service “branch size” commercial credits desirable.
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills.
- Knowledge of Microsoft Word, Excel, Access and CIS system required.
- Small Business Lending experience helpful
First Hawaiian Bank is an Affirmative Action / Equal Opportunity Employer. We foster a safe and drug-free work environment.
First Hawaiian Bank is the oldest and largest bank on the archipelago. It is a subsidiary of BancWest, which in turn is owned by French...