Provide sales leadership within assigned branches through developing customer relationships, participating in business development activities and acting as a sales resource for branch staff. Assist branch management team with sales development, coaching and guidance to branch employees in regards to selling techniques, new products, implementing customer contact campaigns, and other business development activities. Demonstrate referral leadership and consistently introduce customers to Business Banking, Mortgage Lending, Investment Planning, and First Bankcard, and other referral partner services in order to increase customer wallet share. Provide operational support on an as needed basis and perform teller duties if dictated by staffing issues.
1. Understand and comply with bank policy, laws, regulations, and the bank's BSA/AML Program, as applicable to your job duties.
2. Analyze existing clients' inquiries/issues and develop resolutions that provide superior service and strengthen relationships while adhering to FNBO policies and procedures, as well as all applicable laws and regulations.
3. Provide ongoing customer-focused service and sales support to customers while accurately processing all customer transactions in accordance with established policies and procedures, as well as applicable laws and regulations.
4. Act as a personal banking lead within the branch in terms of sales and relationship management. Identify opportunities to cross-sell and refer FNBO/FNNI products and services to existing and new customers in support of customer retention, expansion and the sales/revenue goals of the branch.
5. Participate in business and community development efforts as assigned by Manager including assistance in sales and marketing plan development, participating in joint sales calls, and other coordinated efforts to generate new business within branch and assigned market.
*Conduct outbound calling to prospect and identify potential customers
*As assigned, work closely with Manager to gather input, coordinate and manage sales and service activities of the branch in order to meet or to meet or exceed defined goals surrounding: quality customer experience, customer retention, branch revenue and profitability
*Participate and assist in the creation of community development activities that leave a positive impression of FNB
*Ensure the branch business and community development efforts remain customer-focused and are in alignment with the vision and advocacy model of the Retail Banking Group.
6. In the absence of branch management, oversee branch operations for limited periods of time.
7. Exhibit professional behavior and promote positive working relationships.
8. This position requires compliance with the S.A.F.E. Mortgage Licensing Act of 2008 and all related regulations. Ongoing employment is contingent upon meeting all such requirements, including acceptable background investigation results.
1. Bachelor's Degree or equivalent work experience
2. Proven success in sales role
Demonstrated customer service skills
4. Excellent oral and written communication skills
5. Leadership ability and management skills
Previous Teller, Personal Banker, or Retail Banking experience.
Critical thinking and creative problem solving skills.
Knowledge of banking products/services
4. Bilingual in English/Spanish preferred
First National of Nebraska, Inc. - 7 months ago
At First National Bank Omaha we realize everyone has different needs in a checking account - that's why we've designed a variety of checking...