• Minimum of six months cash handling experience in a sales or customer service position.
• Must be able to get along with co-workers and work effectively in a team environment.
• Must be able to work a flexible schedule including evenings, weekends, and holidays. Schedules are prepared based on business need and subject to change at any time.
• High school diploma, high school equivalency or currently attending high school
• At least 18 years of age
• Must successfully pass background investigation and drug screen according to company policy
• Under immediate direction, provides exceptional customer service, involving receipt and payment of cash, while working in a high volume, sales environment.
• Follow the established policies in accordance with the bank and the supervisor’s direction
• Accountable for the personal achievement of monthly new account production as assigned by upper management
• Process deposits and pay out funds in accordance with bank procedures, to record all transactions accurately and balance each day’s operations
• Receive cash and checks for deposit, verify amounts, and look for check endorsements
• Examine cash carefully to guard against acceptance of counterfeit checks and identification
• Enter transactions into computer and issue customer receipts
• Sell and prepare money orders, cashiers checks, bank-to-bank wires, savings bonds, travelers’ checks and certificates of deposit
• Process western union wires and cash advances
• Cross-sell bank services and products
• Provide bank services to a diverse customer base, including a large Spanish speaking population
• Approval limits will be based upon level of authority
• Perform other tasks requested by supervisors as they relate to the bank and its functions
Environmental and Physical Requirements:
• Required to stand or walk for extended periods of time dependent upon branch location
• Ability to work in a high volume, stressful and noisy environment
• Operate a computer and other office machinery
• Occasional lifting of up to 25 lbs will be required
First National Bank Texas
- 3 years ago - save job