- Recognize and meet customer needs by proactively selling and cross-selling appropriate products and services to new and existing customers (i.e. Credit Cards, CD’s, IRA’s, Loans).
- Refer customers to other lines of business when additional needs are recognized.
- Responds to customers questions and resolves problems.
- Viewed as subject matter expert in the areas of branch sales and service.
- Perform tasks such as opening deposit accounts, taking loan applications, handling customer service requests, etc.
- Support other sales associates as needed.
- Demonstrate Florida Bank core values in all actions.
- Meet and exceed sales and customer service goals.
- Know the business including policies, procedures, and compliance.
- Associates degree/bachelor’s degree in business, finance or related field preferred. Minimum High school diploma or GED.
- One to two years’ proven sales experience in the financial service industry preferred.
- Excellent Customer Service skills required.
- Must be able to work under busy conditions with a high attention to detail
- Ability to identify clients’ financial goals and objectives.
- Excellent communication and problem solving skills.
- Maintain a professional appearance at all times.
- Flexibility in working situations.
- Know the business including policies, procedures, and compliance with applicable state and federal laws and regulations.
- Other duties as assigned by Branch Manager.
Indeed - 20 months ago