The Personal Banker sells retail consumer and business products and services to existing clients and prospects. Delivers world class service in accordance with Fremont Bank Standards at every client interaction; Develops and maintains internal partner relationships to maximize cross-sell. Achieves sales standards through outbound calling, outside prospecting and expanding relationships with existing clients. May handle cash transactions as needed.
This is a 30 hour position.
The Ideal Candidate will have :
- Solid sales experience with a track record of success in offering banking products
- Warm lead generation
- Prior banking/teller experience is a plus
- Customer service experience; 2 plus years preferred
- Must be knowledgeable in all areas of branch operations and security
- A full understanding of regulatory compliance issues is required
- Must possess excellent verbal and written communication skills
- A professional appearance is a must
- High school diploma or GED required; College degree preferred