Accountable for individual business development activities and strategies that promote core deposit growth by attracting new business and building multiple relationships with existing customers. Promotes quality service by use of the customer constitution. Responsible for the development and servicing of consumer loan portfolios, with the goal of providing maximum profitability with minimum risk.
1. Provide personalized relationship based banking services to current and prospective customers, consistently seeking to expand customer relationships and provide the highest level of customer service, through aggressive profiling of each customer and prospective customer to determine their needs and matching products/services to those needs.
2. Develop and support retail business by capitalizing on business opportunities and directly or indirectly influencing the production of revenue and the control of expenses that contribute to the branch goal.
3. Analyze credit and financial information for processing of loans and other bank products for customers to ensure applicable lending policies and procedures are followed. Responsible for adherence to compliance regulations. Lending authority will be $25M (secured) and $5M (unsecured) loans. May have higher levels of lending authority at the discretion of management.
4. Drive Branch loan, deposit, income growth through business development activities, active participation in all product marketing campaigns, sales development activities, and referral programs. Use of customer relationship tracking tools, such as sales funnel, Synapsis, prospect tracking, and participation in branch sales huddles and weekly activity meetings
5. Actively participate in community organizations and activities to project and sustain a favorable bank image in the community.
6. Provide back up support in the absence of the branch manager to ensure adequate coverage, efficient service and smooth branch operations.
Minimum Qualifications / Experience:
1. Bachelor’s degree in Banking/Finance/Management or equivalent experience.
2. One to three years banking/consumer lending experience preferred.
3. Working knowledge of bank products and services with cashiering and balancing experience preferred.
4. Strong analytical and customer service skills.
5. Effective selling skills.
6. Proficient written, verbal and interpersonal skills.
Great Western Bancorporation is the holding company for Great Western Bank, which operates about 200 branches in Iowa, Kansas, Missouri,...