Identifies customer needs and offers Home Federal products and services to meet those needs. Responsible for selling and cross-selling of Bank products and services and originating new consumer loans. Establishes, develops and expands long-term customer relationships. Participates in both deposit and consumer lending. Ensures that excellent customer service is provided to meet all potential financial needs of both potential and existing consumer/business customers. Monday through Friday 8:00am to 7:00pm as well as occasional evening and rotating weekend hours. Saturdays from 9am to 12pm and Sundays from 10am to 2pm. Additional and varied hours outside of standard office hours as needed to meet with customers and solicit sales of products and services. Approximately 40 hours per week.
1. Responsible for establishing new banking relationships, the expansion of existing relationships and the retention of existing customers.
2. Provide excellent financial service to customers and prospective customers seeking financial products and services.
3. Prospecting for new business, sales calls, soliciting, selling and processing Home Federal products and services.
4. Meet minimum individual and Banking Center sales and referral goals.
5. Computer input of savings and loan products.
6. Maintain excellent customer relations.
7. Answer customer questions both verbally and in writing.
1. Four year college degree (preferably in banking, finance, marketing or related field) OR minimum 3-5 years equivalent experience required.
2. Three to five years experience in consumer banking, both deposit and loan products required.
3. Ability to identify customer needs and provide services and products to meet those needs.
4. Must be able to meet corporation goals and standards.
5. Self-starter and have the ability to organize a busy work schedule.
6. Knowledge and ability to work with computers.