The Personal Banker welcomes and establishes relationships by getting to know the customer in order to provide an extraordinary experience. You will have the exposure to a variety of responsibilities, people and experiences in a professional work environment. You will introduce customers to new products and services. By doing this, you will be satisfying their needs which ultimately helps them succeed financially. What could be better than that? Welcome to your BEST career move!
· Builds quality personal or business customer relationships by proactively recommending appropriate bank products, accounts, loans and various financial products.
· Manages a self-developed pipeline of clients and prospects for future selling opportunities with the objective of meeting or exceeding assigned sales goals.
· Maintains strong client relationships to expand cross sell opportunities looking to expand relationships and develop cross sell opportunities through service to sales excellence.
· Maintains up to date knowledge of products, services, technology and regulations.
· Maintains operational records, reports and procedures required by office.
· Complies with bank security practices.
· Bachelors degree in a related field OR High School diploma/GED with 1 year of customer service and sales in banking, financial services or incentive driven retail sales required
Other Traits, Characteristics and Experience
· Must have excellent written and verbal (face-to-face and phone) communications skills, to include professional grammar and demeanor
· Experience working in a team environment and developing relationships
· PC and Internet proficiency
· Series 6 and State Insurance licenses preferred. Must obtain these licenses within a timeframe established by management
· Proven organizational skills with attention to detail
· The ability to multi-task
Based on experience, this position may be hired at the senior level.
Tobacco-Free Hiring Practice: To demonstrate our commitment to health and wellness, Huntington will not hire any candidate who uses tobacco or any nicotine product including, but not limited to, cigarettes, cigars, pipes, smokeless tobacco, chewing tobacco, snuff or snus, nicotine gum, the nicotine patch or any other kind of nicotine replacement product (where permitted by applicable state law). Candidates applying for positions in those states will be notified of this practice during the recruitment process and, if offered a position, will be screened for cotinine (to check for use of tobacco and/or nicotine products and/or nicotine replacement therapy products) before they begin employment. If the position to which youre applying is covered by this practice, the job application will provide greater detail as to what constitutes tobacco use.
Huntington does not accept solicitation from Third Party Recruiters for any position.
Huntington Bank - 13 months ago
Huntington Bancshares is the holding company for The Huntington National Bank, which operates about 650 branches in Indiana, Kentucky,...